Monday, September 27, 2010

My Haircut

So my hair has been getting a little long so a friend here and i found a barber.  I thought the process would be pretty easy because i had pictures from when i arrived (they were taken for the visa process) and cutting my hair is not complicated.  I told her just a little shorter on the sides and showed her the pictures.  She picked up the clippers and said lets try this length.  Then she cut a strip that was as short as the rest of my hair now.  After that the only option was to just buzz it that length.  All in all though i don't mind, it feels really good to feel the wind on my head now so i kind of like it.  My friend who went after me learned from my experience and ended up with a haircut much closer to the one he was expecting.

 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! It looks good... but it's weird seeing you with no curls! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you know what you need to do? TAKE MORE PICTURES!!!! I want to see your house, your room, school, classes, etc. Do it!

    ReplyDelete